Nowadays, recruiting process has become a complicated and hectic procedure for every corporate firm to hire the right employee for the right position at a right time.
Progile Tech is an augmentation company founded for boutique business and technology recruiting by a collective of technology
and industry leaders in the San Francisco Bay Area. The visionary is a collaborator of Fortune 500 businesses to collaborate with tailored talent plans to solve their specific business and technology divisions.
The task of acting as the recruiter is vital if you want to hire for a company and Progile will assist you to play the successful candidate’s treasure hunt. When you observe the recruitment process in a far deeper manner, it acts as a single process with top-level goals and objectives and shines as the well-wisher for either single or multiple worthy talents.
Challenges & Solutions
Recruiting is more as an initiative instead of a process and unless you are a well-organized brand, the chance(s) are higher than your job postings might not reach the right talent audience (75%) and as a result, that creates a “Gap”. In response to a solution, “What” means connecting skilled candidates, and “How” means creating recruiting eco-system to bind all candidates in one place.
Second challenge is targeting passive candidates where 70% of the world’s workforce is made up of passive talent who are casually searching for a job and the rest 30% are active job seekers. Horrible statistics, isn’t it? The solution is a classification of active job seekers and passive ones in a cluster form and utilizes the “extensive” power of professional social media like LinkedIn. As per statistics, 49% are active job seekers on LinkedIn, but an alternative recruiting solution like a landing page made by the TalentLyft to record job preferences of active job seekers.
Third challenge is providing wonderful candidate experience. According to CareerArc, 60% of job seekers have poor candidate experience, where candidates are unaware of the recruiter’s call for pre-recruitment procedures and post-interview results.
Fourth challenge is Hiring for diversity and inclusion. According to LinkedIn Stats, 78% of HR recruiters facing glitches due to traditional hiring and actively require diversity in terms of shortlisting, communication, pre-post hiring feedback, etc. Today, technology has become a mode to hire talented candidates among thousands of audiences through artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, the Internet of Things, etc.
Fifth challenge is the Elimination of bias. Resumes with white sound names receive 50% call more for interviews than black names according to the National Bureau of economic research (NBER). Recruitment solution agency like TalentLyft works on a model
of faith & equality with society irrespective of white-black names. Educate HR professionals to avoid bias sneaking is the right call and build a fluent & hassle-free recruiting process.
If you look at the changing scenario in recruitment, the role of technology has built a bubble with complicated challenges and at the same time, solutions for recruiting domain are adrenaline.
Progile focus on big data analytics and the internet of things (IoT) to conduct a fluent and transparent hiring process.